My wife and I are white. We adopted our wonderful African American children at birth. We strive daily to help our son grow up to be a confident, proud and loving black man and our daughter to be a confident, proud and loving black woman. I hope our experiences will help others who are doing the same.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hair products that a dear friend who celebrates National Afro Day everyday swears by

A deafriend responded to my Rosannadanna post.  She told me that everday is National Afro Day for her and that is took a long time for her to embrace and love her curls.  She encouraged me to continue to teach Antonia that her curls are a wonderful part of who she is.  She also shared a couple of product lines with me.

The Kinky-Curly line of hair products, which has kid products as well (available online and at many Whole Foods stores) as well as "Pur Hair Jelly" by Afroveda - which is my "holy grail" of hair products."



No comments:

Post a Comment