My wife and I are white. We adopted our wonderful African American children at birth. We strive daily to help our son grow up to be a confident, proud and loving black man and our daughter to be a confident, proud and loving black woman. I hope our experiences will help others who are doing the same.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Why don't I look like you - Book Signing in Toledo

Time Saturday, November 6 · 2:00pm - 5:00pm


Location My Brother's Place Restuarant316 Adams St,
2nd Floor of Trinity Episcopal Church, Toledo,OH


Created By Kevin Hofmann

http://www.kevinhofmann.com/


More Info Three Adoptees/Authors(Rhonda Roorda, Ola Zuri, & Kevin Hofmann)
discuss their experiences with adoption, followed by a dessert reception, and book signing. 


Cost:$10.00 to benefit Adopt America NetworkFor Reservations,



contact Adopt America Network @ 1-800-246-1731


No comments:

Post a Comment