My wife and I are white. We adopted our wonderful African American children at birth. We strive daily to help our son grow up to be a confident, proud and loving black man and our daughter to be a confident, proud and loving black woman. I hope our experiences will help others who are doing the same.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Black Children White Parents had a wonderful and warm reception for Kevin Hofmann, last Thursday at All Saints Church in East Lansing. Over 60 people were in attendance. Thank you Kevin for such a wonderful evening. And, it was wonderful meeting Zion and Shirleeze (I know I'm off on the spelling of your beautiful wife's... name).  We highly recommend booking him and buying the book.


1 comment:

  1. Over 60! WOW. Congratulations Erich and Kevin!
    ~Erika

    ReplyDelete